Friday, September 11, 2009

7.67

for 4 books!!! Are they random-yes! do I need them- prolly not! but for that price those questions don't even matter anymore.
I got a random fictional that is actually based in St. Andrew's golf course and is all about it and golf so i figured-hello present for dad (did i ever mention i got a whole in one on St. Andrew's?) and then there were two random books about Russia and different things in their history which i'll find interesting no matter what and then there's the book on the 2007-2008 byu basketball team and guess who's in it??? yup Gavin Pants which was totally fun to see and i haven't decided if that one will be for me or dad but either way....7.67!
I was just thinking about looking at people around me and seeing what they were buying and what that told me about them-i should totally try it sometime, go to a bookstore and learn about the people...ok guys from what they're buying but then i realized...how confused would a guy be looking at my selections:

The Russian Anarchists
Epic Revisionism (russian history and literature as stalinist propaganda)
St. Andrews Sojourn
Brigham Young University Cougar (07-08) Basketball

....paints quite the twisted picture doesn't it....

No comments:

Post a Comment