Saturday, September 26, 2009

um....freud...what do you think?

So the past few nights i have had consistent dreams with celebs in them. The first one: I was in a tramvi in moscow and i didn't know hwere i was goin or why i was there and val kilmer shows up like he was in the saint and we talk in russian to not give our "americanness" away and then he leaves and i'm mad cause he didn't help me. The next night I dream that I get stood up by my fiance and am upset and his brother comes and trys to make me feel better (the guy from the devil wears prada that is all cute and trys to get the main girl but ends up being jerkish?) and then sandra bullock shows up as my twin sister. Then last night's dream at the end of it randomly dakota fanning was asking me to teach her how to play fur elise.

I can't wait to see who is in my dreams tonight.

1 comment: