Wednesday, September 30, 2009

wake up slow

haha, oh friends are great, friends are funny. The ironic thing is, is that I didn't necessarily have a crush it's just that...i'm a dreamer and so I'll get carried away in my own imaginings and then get frustrated when I realize how silly and girly I was being-I hadn't even decided if I had a crush or not, but that didn't matter for my dreaming self. Apparently I don't need much to go on to just whip up a possible scenario in my head and then heaven forbid it doesn't pan out just like that, haha.
anywho, but thanks for the support ya'll-you rock! Trust me, if i had an actual full on crush there would be much more details.
So I'm set to go into the drill-master (aka dentist) monday. whoopie....sigh, my teeth are one o those things that I think have been given to me to try me and it's working, but o well-this too shall pass. I saw the proposal with steve last night. It was really funny there were just those few scenes that were highly not necessary and could have been done a lil more tastefully with different camera angles. Let's just say I won't be able to watch the office the same ever again-man i almost wanted to claw my eyes out, haha but it's cured me of any future desire to go to a strip club so that was helpful i guess. shudder...
anywho, but i've decided that i really like the guy in that movie-the same guy in the in-laws. I really liked him in this movie-his personality, style, etc. and I think he's flippin hot. shrug, i'll include a pic for ya'lls enjoyment-no need to thank me.
I love tender mercies-just love em' can't get enough of em' ..."and that's all I have to say about that."

No comments:

Post a Comment