Monday, September 14, 2009

old man thunder

Two thoughts:
1. I love how much I love all of my classes. It's a lil weird but before the mish I would maybe enjoy but mostly stress....now, I know I should be by all means stressed but I just enjoy the actual in-class part of it too much to stress too much. I feel like Rorie (yes i'm referencing gilmore girls) when she goes on tour to harvard and sits in on a class and just loves all of it-is soaking it all up. yea...i realize that makes me a nerd and sadly, doesn't gaurantee that i'm intelligent 8)
2. I walked out of my last class and it was darker than at dusk (i get out at 5-not THAT late) and the clouds were all gloomy and overcast-looks cool up against the mountains and it was starting to rain and then it happened: i heard thunder. This is a rare occurance in provo-it just doesn't storm like it should here. So as everyone around me is scurring away, pulling up their hoodies (seriously, what do they think-they're going to melt?) I walked around with a goofy/sappy grin on my face walking a lil slower than normal.

1 comment:

  1. All fun and games until you have to drive for 7 hours in it! Worth it though to see BYU crush Tulane!!!

    ReplyDelete