Thursday, September 3, 2009

bats in your belfry?

I really like my music theory teacher. We had a show and tell day yesterday where he brought his unicycle that he rides to campus every day, an instrument that he created out of some PBC pipe and a balloon-sounds like some deep ancient horn you hear in some tribe or something, and then he played us this song on the bells that he composed. yea...maybe i'm just not as cultured as i thought but i didn't absolutely love it- crazy sounding bells just sound like noise to me. I guess I just don't have the ears for it. Anyway, he told us he used to play in the bell tower up by DT and then as an after thought said-would you guys like to have a tour? Of course we all said yes very enthusiastically so he was like,...ok let's go. So we went. There's like 96 stairs in that beast! It reminded me of all those super narrow winding spiral staircases in castles in Scotland. I played a note on it. Yup, that's right, so if you heard a note from the bell tower around twelve twenty that could have been me!

anyway, that about does it for my adventures yesterday. I went to the place we'd always study in the library today and they play classical music over the speakers now which...is fine, but sometimes it's a lil too loud so that i listen to the music and forget about what i'm trying to read.

getting used to the hike up to campus 8)Can't wait for the game saturday-go cougs!

and apparently i'll get my computer back "in a few days" yea...that's what they said Saturday.
geek squad shmeek squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment