Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I only need 24 more...

hours that is. I'm sure I have written a post like this at the beginning of any semester after having had a break from school but seriously it kills me how rushed and fast everything comes at me. I would LOVE to give 110% of myself to one class. I would learn so much more and would be able to commit so much more of my thoughts and efforts to it but i feel like that about all SEVEN of my classes. SO basically I'm running around from one to another trying to do all that i can and get all i can out of it and not forget it among all the other info that's just pouring into my brain and sadly some of it is splattering out.
argh.
such is life so i'll make the best of it and relearn how to multi-task and compartmentalize and pray a whole LOT!

3 comments:

  1. Now that I tutor, all I do is keep track of assignments and exams for players. I always think "I wish someone like me was around to keep track of my stuff."

    ReplyDelete
  2. time out... you're taking SEVEN classes????

    ReplyDelete
  3. the joy of music classes-u get barely any credits from them

    ReplyDelete