Wednesday, November 18, 2009

hoot hoot

hello little night owl-what are you doing up? Your eyes are burning and you need to get up early tomorrow so what are you doing up? There is nothing that interesting on the internet. Be honest with yourself-you are not studying or being productive. You will regret this tomorrow. So what are you looking for/waiting for. What is it that is more important than a good night's sleep? Why are you restless? Your body is ready and willing so why is your mind fighting it? Going to bed is not admitting defeat. Going to bed is not being lame...however sitting on the couch staring blankly at a computer screen is. Alright, one more listen of "I miss you" by Incubus and then it's off to bed lil night owl. You heard me, go on.
hoot hoot

"I miss you" (acoustic)
-Incubus

"To see you when I wake up is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do is a three-fold utopian dream.
you do something to me that i can't explain.
So would I be out of line if I said:
I miss you.
I see your picture, I smell your skin on the empty pillow next to mine.
you have only been gone ten days, but already i'm wasting away.
I know I'll see you again whether far or soon.
But I need you to know that I care,
and I miss you."

alright alright i'm going i'm going....

No comments:

Post a Comment