Monday, November 2, 2009

whoo what a weekend.

So the second I got home from a great date friday night I started coming down with something, well, ok to be honest i felt like i was coming down with something all night but i ignored it cause it was a great date 8)
So anywho, Saturday i woke up and it was a lot worse- da-da-DA! Cody to the rescue-brought me lunch and medicine. We watched watcher in the woods that night with everyone-is it just me or are all movies made in the seventies trippy?? why is that? Anywho it was good though. So i went to sleep and woke up Sunday morning and felt SO bad. ya know when your head feels dizzy and light-headed, and if you make sudden movements you might lose your balance-yea it was crazy, plus the other aches of the flu so i stayed home from church and slept allllllll day....it was glorious.
Cody saved the day again and brought me some dinner and we watched the broadcast (ok i watched/slept through) but it was good...the part that i saw and then i got massacred at phase ten-sad day. Today I think I feel a lot better-i'll try to take it easy but there's a few classes that i can't miss at the end of the day so i'll gradually get back into the swing of things.
all i can say is thank goodness for Cody and that he's immune to my flu ;)

4 comments:

  1. A)Cody sounds awesome and I'm so glad you have him! It's a good man who sticks by a sick woman :)
    B)I'm glad you at least weren't throwing up on him. That's hard on any relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You asked if all movies from the 70's were "trippy"? Ummm probably ...it was after all the 70's! Cody sounds like a keeper. Hopefully you will return the favor when he gets sick next. :) How are your room mates recovering?

    ReplyDelete