Tuesday, November 24, 2009

two classes to go...

I'm beginning to realize how hard it will be to get stuff done over the break-it is going to be soooo much fun between hanging out a ton with my spaz and my brothers and the random fun that is sure to take place....hmmm....why do i ALWAYS have to have a bunch of stuff due the day after break?! 2 papers, a presentation + handout for the class......sigh. oh well! I get to eat lunch in good company today and get to go with drea to pick up her wedding dress!!! it's all altered and I can't WAIT to see it on her-sniff sniff. Ok, not really, i'm not a crier when it comes to weddings. In fact, I rarely cry out of being happy-i just get a huge grin on my face that i can't stop and then my cheeks hurt....hmmm, maybe i've just never been happy enough to cry (sad day...) anywho, today is going to be a great day and tonight is going to be a great night! We're gonna go to a restaurant that will be AMAZINGLY GOOD and I'll be able to eat a bird's share ;)

1 comment: