Monday, November 16, 2009

Walks, Talks, and the SMA

This weekend did not last long enough, sigh. It was full of walking, talking, and smiling which are all activities I always seem to enjoy. Spaz totally outdid himself Saturday and took me to the Springfield Museum of Art which was totally inspired because as it turns out-it has one of the largest collections of soviet art in utah-what are the odds right? It's also were the russian choir is going to sing on Dec 2 so now I know where it is 8) and I thought I couldn't enjoy going to museums any more-turns out I can. Then we got amazing chinese food that i'm excited to eat tonight-yea for left-overs- I guess eating like a bird has its advantages. Then it was time for some amazing LOST and a free dessert from our pal Nick who apparently can tell if you wear express jeans by just looking, shrug. Sadly the night didn't end on a huge high due to BrideWars-oh my goodness, do NOT watch this movie-the only way I could get through it was thinking: well, at least i get to sit here with cody, haha. ugh, i want those 82 minutes back, sigh o well. Besides that though it was an amazing weekend with some good walks in between. Now if I can just get through this week without too many scratches i'll be good 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment