Friday, November 20, 2009

Who's ready for Round 2!

Yesterday went really well all things considered. My interview seemed to go well and i'll hear about it next week. My dictation went really well and my russian test went really well which is what i needed seeing as that's the only test 8)
My night was full of tedious things like getting my presentation ready for russian, and getting the study guide done so i can now mindlessly memorize it for russian, and i still yet to have practiced for sight singing-test today too. So....keep on prayin for me 8) But no matter how today goes-tonight is going to be great!!! We're going to a concert on temple square and MAN burgers before...i dunno....i felt like i should capitalize it...

3 comments:

  1. I hope that all goes well for you today, and as for tonight -considering you "eat like a bird" ...good luck with those MAN burgers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. psh, please if i eat like a bird then....i eat like a.....big...bird....yea...i said it.

    ReplyDelete