Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

well it's been an eventful couple of days. Cody, Steve, and I had a fake mini thanksgiving meal. Eric flew in and we went up to SLC to eat with the grandparents and had a great time-beat grandpa in hearts so that was worth the trip alone 8) Then the next day we went with our other grandpa to a shooting range-it kicked more than i thought it would but it was fun and I wanna go again. We got to visit with lindy, aunt kris and her "friend" Jeff and Lindy's ADORABLE kids: finn and lark. Tonight was way fun- we went and ate at a peruvian restaurant that Eric said was pretty authentic, then it was over at my place for balderdash and some crazy movie trivia. Sorry again Dad for calling in the middle of the night for different movie synopsis-it was so fun though 8)

Cody is back and caught a cold up in Ogden 8( but hey, back is back 8)

here's some pics from the past few days:

my best round:























4 comments:

  1. Yeah ...Pictures! Good gravy ...Stephen needs to shave and get a hair cut! You'll have to remind him of the BYU "standards" I don't think I've ever shot one of my dad's hand guns. I did shoot his shot gun once when we were out pheasant hunting and it made me cry! Course I was just a little kid at the time. Sounds like you guys had a blast. Course he always did have the best toys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Not bad for your first attempt. You had some pretty good hits on the target. You must take after your grandpa. He's quite a sharp shooter ...and has the medals to prove it! Hopefully you will return the favor and take good care of Cody now that he's sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, looks like fun! good shooting btw....

    ReplyDelete