Thursday, November 12, 2009

I've decided that I need to do better at blogging and my witty banter is slipping.
So I'm actually looking forward to thanksgiving break. My oldest bro Eric is coming down to hang out with me and steve and we have dinner over on dad's side which should be highly entertaining 8) with hot topics such as: why is Steve sellin his plasma, who is my boyfriend, and why can't eric just settle down and find a nice girl-not to mention the fact that I eat like a bird! (oh how i loath this statement-they always told me that (rather grandpa always said that) hehehehe it's gonna be hilarious 8)

3 comments:

  1. The blogging is fine it's in the actual picture taking where you ...are lacking! You know what they say? "A picture is worth a thousand words."So come on ...step it up!!!

    I thought of you today when I made ...pepparkakor(yummmm) and skorper ...drying in the oven as we speak! Not to worry there will be some in your Thanksgiving package. What else should I send?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pumpkin pie stuff, safrin's bread?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin pie fixin's are definitely a possibility but ...I think I may save the Saffron Bread for your Christmas package.

    ReplyDelete