Saturday, October 31, 2009

Show and Tell







yes, i was the cowardly lion and i'll have you know that I only spent 2 something for the tale. (and technically i didn't spend it cause elise bought it...just kidding elise i promise i'll pay you back!)




















In other news I'd like to introduce ya'll to my boyfriend:
He is known sometimes as cody, spaz, or psycho sleep-walker (just for you cody haha). He's pretty much amazing. He's a cook, hilarious, a computer genius (trust me, it takes a genius to not get frustrated with computers), and is especially talented at making me feel special. I won't bother to mention how surreal it feels due to how looooong ago my last bf was (whoops, guess i just did). Needless to say it has been a good weekend so far 8)
In sadder news, I came down with something yesterday. I woke up today feeling slightly achey and have this cough-ugh. O well, it was still a great night (plus i totally got 2 wholes in one at miniature golf!)

4 comments:

  1. Just wondering ...did you and Stephen get your flu shots with the coupon I sent you???? Not that it would help if you have the dreaded swine flu! They are still working on trying to get that vaccine out to the masses. Best to keep yourself under quarantine for awhile until you know what you have. Hope you feel better soon sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! You guys make a HOTTTT couple. Details please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering about that! That's great news! He's cute :) You'll have to introduce him to all of us!

    I guess if you're sick you're not coming to CB's party :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite the show and tell! You make a darling lion and a darling couple with Mr. Cody! We're looking forward to more details. Hugs.......

    ReplyDelete