Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ok, I have to stop- I'm totally obsessed and addicted with Gilmore Girls-argh!
I'll tell you what's bad about these types of shows too, they make you want the same things to happen to you but oh-not so fast, you can't cause you're sitting on your couch watching it happen to other people-argh!

...so my sunday was good, very relaxing and can I just say that I hate having to choose between options. Hate it, absolutely hate it unless of course it involves choosing between different candies or movies cause that's easy- you can have it all, but you can't always have it all in other categories. I'll just handle things like I always do...um...by not. handling them that is until it's absolutely necessary and then it tends to become more clear

No comments:

Post a Comment