Monday, October 19, 2009

what goes around comes around

So I went to the vending machines-the infamous ones. The one where I accidently got a snickers when i wanted m&ms. I took the extra five seconds to make sure i picked the right number and then the machine gave me two bags of m&ms for the price of one-as if to say: i'm sorry about last time-i know that i'm confusing.
and all is right with the world 8)
I would just like to apologize for any mention i've made in the past of my homework etc. Who wants to read that? no one...i don't even wanna read about it after the fact-no one likes those journal entries that are all about homework or those to-do-lists etc so I vow to never again speak of them again cause...it never ends it will be an eternal list so never again 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment