Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Truth Is Out There.

So not too bad of a weekend. It started early on Thursday with a mission reunion and getting to see all my old companions and virginia staying over for the night. I hope she decides to move in in January! The next day was showing her around campus along with jeff and getting jamba juice and finding....REESE'S STICKS!!!! ok, they have stopped selling them back home-at least, I can't find them anywhere! and there they were in the byu bookstore-it was a happy day 8)
Then there was that quiz that I totally forgot about but I think I did ok-ish on...
Then there is Friday and the game that we won-yes! Then I went and killed a couple of werewolves with Harvey and saw a cute alien.
Of course it's conference weekend and the Saturday sessions were amazing! Afterwards I got together with some old friends from before the mish- most of whom were married and or engaged so it was fun to listen to all their different engagement stories and first temple experiences etc. Then it was over to the Vaughn's to watch some mulder saving scully action 8)
sigh, just can't get enough of it....so great. The perfect mix of tense, light-hearted banter, cool cop-ish drama, and supernatural= amazing show. and of course they tease you every now and then with the chemistry between the two.
anywho, between sessions today it's off to aunt diane's for dinner and family time which should be fun.
I won't ruin it quite yet just incase he happens to randomly read this before the session but I got a cool present for Steve and I can't wait to surprise him with it!

2 comments:

  1. My heart just about stopped when Mulder told Scully that he loved her. Doesn't matter that I've seen that episode a million times--it still gets me! Not to mention that KISS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know. and her response: "oh brother..." she's a stronger woman than I am.

    ReplyDelete