Thursday, October 29, 2009

Today was a great day. All classes were cancelled except for my thirty minute sight singing class plus a ten minute test. All went well and if I can pull of an A on the next test I won't have to take the final which = happiness. The nice part about my music classes is all the finals are done before finals week normally. I studied a bit for a russian test that I'm taking tomorrow and then had some scrumdidliumptious (first time i ever attempted writing that word)fajitas at Cody's. I saw some pics from his mish in korea and it's so crazy how similar certain things looked with my mission which i guess makes sense since they're both way over in the eastern part of the world-just interesting.
so i'm applying for an internship at the MOA on campus (museum of art) and figure it's a long shot since lots will apply and they only take a few for each department in the museum but cross your fingers for me! It would be soooo cool if I got it-seriously dream come true since that is what I want to do after byu pretty much-that is work in museums and have no idea how one goes about getting ready for that, but this would be great!
alright alright, going to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Just curious ...why did they cancel most of your classes today? You are doing awesome this semester! Keep up the good work. That would be amazing if you were able to get the internship. Consider my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working at the MOA sounds AMAZING! I love that place. I forgot that I can still go there even though I graduated--I need to do that soon. I hope you get that internship!

    ReplyDelete