Thursday, October 8, 2009

Plan 9 from OUTER SPACE!

Ok, so you need to go and find this movie and watch it and bask in all it's horrible glory!
I just saw the MST3 reading of this movie and it was HILARIOUS (mystery science theatre 3000-look it up and never say that I didnt' do anything for you).

anywho....just quotes from the movie are great all by themselves like:


Paula Trent: ...A flying saucer? You mean the kind from up there?
Jeff Trent: Yeah, either that or its counterpart.

Paula Trent: Now, don't you worry. The saucers are up there. The graveyard is out there. But I'll be locked up safely in there.

Air Force Captain: Visits? That would indicate visitors.

Colonel Tom Edwards: This is the most fantastic story I've ever heard.
Jeff Trent: And every word of it's true, too.
Colonel Tom Edwards: That's the fantastic part of it.

Lieutenant John Harper: I'll bet my badge that we haven't seen the last of those weirdies.

The Ruler: Plan 9? Ah, yes. Plan 9 deals with the resurrection of the dead. Long distance electrodes shot into the pineal and pituitary gland of the recently dead.

Colonel Tom Edwards: Why is it so important that you want to contact the governments of our earth?
Eros: Because of death. Because all you of Earth are idiots.

Jeff Trent: So what if we *do* develop this Solanite bomb? We'd be even a stronger nation than now.
Eros: [with disgust] Stronger. You see? You see? Your stupid minds! Stupid! Stupid!
Jeff Trent: That's all I'm taking from you!
[pistol-whips Eros upside the head]

oh my my my....good laughs, good laughs.
plus imagine lots of randoms scene changes, the constant change of pure day light to night in the same scene and shiny purple tunics with black tights and boots and you've got yourself an academy award winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment