Monday, October 5, 2009

Mistake or Miracle

So I went to the dreaded dentist today-ugh and I told them that I was fully aware that I would prolly need a lot of stuff done seeing as this is my first time back from russia and not to mention a dentist in houston just looking at my teeth in the summer said I would need fillings and possibly a few root canals. The girl that cleaned my teeth was way cool and I actually wasn't bored. They took x-rays of everything, the dentist came out and said they could do a filling for this part of my tooth that chipped while on the mish and that was about it...and gave me sensodyne for my sensitive left side....um....ur telling me that my left side of my mouth has been throbbing off and on just because it's sensitive??? yea...i was floored. I guess we'll see-i go back in on wednesday for that lil filling so maybe i'll double check and make sure that everything is really ok because the only thing to explain it if it is in fact true is that it's a miracle-cause cavities etc don't just go away. Let's just say i'm not celebrating yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment