Saturday, October 17, 2009

sympathy pains?

So I have this dull ache that only gets like an actual ache when i bend over in my lower right back. I don't know if that's exactly where the kidneys are located but maybe i'm feeling sympathy pains for dad-only he gets narcotic pain killers and I've got nothing. Maybe plasibos would work...
sigh, watching return to me-it's been so long but it's sooo funny-i luv the old men in it and her friend and her friend's husband-soooo funny. and of course david dachovny-soooo dreamy.
good times.
i'm so excited-i get to actually sleep in tomorrow. that's right i am NOT setting my alarm-i know, it's a momentous occation for me. 8)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, he gets pain killers except ...they don't actually work! Man oh man what a rough couple of nights. We'll be dragging the recliner downstairs today to see if that's a better sleep option.

    ReplyDelete