Wednesday, October 7, 2009

harvey, harvey, harvey dent

I'm missing a class for the first time-ghasp, I know I know, you're thinking: so you are human. Technically I could be in the last twenty minutes of my class but felt that my time was better used in describing my messed-up smile 8)
I went to the dentist to get a filling and then I was just gonna ask about some take home trays for whitening cause apparently tea stains-who'd a thought. It was funny when they asked if I was a tea drinker etc cause at first my reaction was: no, not at all because I hate tea-if i want something hot i'll have hot cocoa which actually has a flavor. Then I stopped and realized no wait...a year and half in russia with russians forcing tea down my throat every day-yep i guess that would explain it.
For those mormons who are thinking all tea is prohibited and are less familiar with tea since well...this is america, I'll explain. Green tea and Black tea is what is bad-most fruit teas and some herbal teas are just fine if you feel so inclined. I learned more than I wanted to about tea cause everyone is just so tea-crazy over in russia. It's culture. you visit someone they put on a pot of tea...prolly cause their water needs to be purified and it's freaking cold!!
anywho, so I walked in to the dentist and apparently mom had already worked it all out cause there they were stuffing all this stuff in my teeny tiny mouth and shining a very bright blue light on my teeth in 15 min increments. Then they did the filling in like 2 minutes and I was out of there with a fat lower lip (right side) and trying not to breathe through my mouth cause my teeth are way sensitive. When I smile I look like harvey dent or...rather two face-tommy lee jones' version of him cause one side of my mouth stays the same and the other curls up-it's kinda freaky.

Tonight looks like international cinema for me-they're showing a russian one and i can get extra credit. вот это да!
There's tons of seminars/presentations from the FBI and CIA this and next week...hmmm, would be interesting but my vocabulary is not up to that yet i don't think...who knows though, maybe some day ;)

1 comment:

  1. Actually ...I said see take a look and see if there is anything that can be done and if you think it will work let me know!!! Oh boy, can't wait to get the bill on that one! Hey you should totally check out the FBI and CIA seminars. Make your brother proud!

    ReplyDelete