Friday, July 10, 2009

I would just like to point out my hit from spain over on the map (if it's not there by the time you look at this it means it's been over 24 hrs since you've looked at my blog....what's wrong with you? It just warms my heart when someone from outside the U.S. hits up my blog-makes me feel connected. Though, i'm sure they accidently misspelled something and were thoroughly confused and trying to figure out what this thing was.
I spent some time in spain-very nice, I would like to go back some day....it's cool and historical like the rest of europe and yet is a bit warmer than other places cause they have that spanish flair-basically it's got the fun culture, food, etc of the spanish minus the third world conditions of some places in south america. Not to be dissing South America (i'm sure half of the people who read this served a mission there)-it's just that I would feel like I wouldn't want to go without someone who is a native or someone that served a mission there or something, i don't think it would be as tourist friendly as spain.

Today for lunch I made a taco but instead of using sour cream I used BBQ sauce-it was AMAZING! dang, i'm sad I didn't think of this earlier (note to self: get some KRAFT brand BBQ sauce-it's finger lickin' good.)

1 comment:

  1. Ha. This is funny because I just got a hit from Russia. And I think you're the only person I know who has been to Russia, but you're not there. So I have no idea about that. Yep, must have been some fluke. This is Annie "Thompson" by the way. Just checkin' out your blog from Jessica's link. Cute little blog you have here - I love how you can jump from one thing to the next and the sarcasm. Well, hopefully you get an email when you have a comment, since this was from July...

    ReplyDelete