Friday, July 17, 2009

technology 978,395 Whitney: 0

so i was on my laptop yesterday and all the sudden it starts freaking out saying i have all of these trojan horses and viruses etc. and as it turns out it was a lie trying to make me buy this certain type of anti-virus software. So we are
"working" on it because the software that i do have on my laptop couldn't fix whatever was causing it-money well spent. sigh.
i saw the new harry potter movie today- it was pretty good, i liked it. I think normally i'd be gushing over it but am in a "meh" mood in general but I think i'll go berzerk over it once i get in that mood. Really well done though. Except I didn't really like Ginny and Harry together-i don't know what it was...just....something annoyed me there and I don't know why cause I loved it in the books...maybe the acting...highly possible...o well.

It rained today...........................finally 8)

and i HATE net nanny-it's retarded and highly too sensitive (yea, i'm on the home computer) and it wont' let me look at my friends' blogs because of "intimate apparel" there were pics of people in swim suits!!! COME ON!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry whit. I guess I was all excited, I will keep my sketchiness to myself. I think I felt awkward about Harry and Ginny always until the end of #7. But I haven't seen the movie, so I would guess you were right about the acting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't picture Ron and Hermione together. They are just too awkward! They should have put Harry and Hermione together and been done with it. It makes more sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amanda-seriously! you scandelous minx you...

    ReplyDelete