Monday, July 27, 2009

That which I lack is:

A.) Self Control
B.) patience with slow drivers
C.) a regulated sleep schedule
D.) proper table manners.
E.) all the above




ANSWER:DING DING DING DING E! did I mention no self control???
sheesh! so I'm watchin Gilmore Girls online and every week they remove three old episdoes and put in three new episodes and I just barely watched the seventh season and had never watched the earlier stuff so it naturally started over with the first season. So I'm hooked. It's Monday night and I have already watched the three new episodes for this week. All in one fell (sp?) swoop so that's it. no, of course i didn't space them out throughout my week so i'd have a lil highlight to look forward to, no! i sit down like the gilmore girls junkie that i am and scarfed them all up at once (yea, i used scarf). so now i have to drudge through the rest of this week to wait for the next three episodes that i will invariably scarf down next Monday too.


but seriously, to this day i'm still not sure about putting the spoon on the outside or the knife and do it differently everytime figuring some of the times it's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment