Thursday, July 2, 2009

World: meet my boyfriend: Kirill




I know what you all are thinking: whoa...he wears a lot of black, but he really has a fun personality. He is russian so I can keep brushed up the rest of my life and he has lots of talents such as:

1. being able to get through ANY kind of traffic really quickly.
2. he's a perfect shot which is perfect for when we go.....hunting.
3. he's quite the athlete
4. he's very clean-never leaves any traces that he was there
5. he has an amazing attention to detail
I mean, yea his job keeps him away a lot-he's so dedicated! but every now and then he'll get some real time off to relax.
yep, he's def the strong silent type.

I can really pick em' huh?!

(seriously he's my absolute FAV "bad guy"-though he's not really bad, in the bourne series and i was quite conflicted when i couldn't figure out who i wanted to win: him or matt damon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment