Monday, July 20, 2009

random smiles

so i'm not sure why but this new owl city song on my playlist is making me smiley-shrug, i mean it's a cool enough song but not exactly the deepest meaningful song, but whatever-i'll take the smile. Also, smiling from this guy that my boss works with-he called and needed help figuring out how to save an article from the internet and i'm sure he'll call back any minute wanting to know how to attach it to an email. Technologically impaired people make me smile-it's cute, and makes me feel better about my technological skills but I already foresee myself asking my five year old grandchild to show me how to do something on the computer.

So get this, Saturday night it rained, but it didnt' stop there, it lightening...ed....a lot.... it was great, tho there could have been more thundering but it's ok- it was prolly just really rusty and it'll take it a few tries to get back in the full swing of things.

So at first I was starting to wonder where my boss could possibly be but then i realized-this is bar exam week, major crunch time, yikes....remind me to never be a lawyer and if i happen to marry one-to marry one who has already successfully completed the bar exam for every state.

OOO! i forgot. so we watched this forever strong movie-your typical sports movie but about Rugby which i am randomly really getting into lately-what a cool brutal sport. too bad it's never on tv when i'm watching but anyway, a really good movie-it's about the highland, utah highschool rugby team who were and are like amazing. check it out.
Speaking of checking out, i really wanna see a star is born with judy garland.

off to smile more randomly

No comments:

Post a Comment