Thursday, July 23, 2009

life in technicolor

what a random couple of days...newsflash (though that would mean it's something new and sudden which it isn't) my laptop is STILL not fixed-thus the lull in blogging.

So my boss and his wife had coldplay tickets but couldn't go at the last minute and gave them to me. So me and sara went with her sisters and brother in law to the coldplay concert last night. it....was......AWESOME!

I've always liked coldplay just never got very actively into it, but man can they put on a great show! They sounded great, great energy on stage-their lights were amazing and they had lots of stuff to interact with the audience like: millions of paper butterflies shooting out ALL over-so cool, big yellow balls bouncing around the audience during "yellow" and they actually came out in the audience on these lil cement blocked off areas to give those of us in the back a better view. i have videos of them running right past us it was so cool. Anyways, it was just a really fun night-they only cussed like twice, good music, and headaches galore afterwards. I'll post videos and pics as soon as i can. I also got a sweet shirt that was a....*cough* just as much as if i actually paid myself to be there but it's super long, fitted and cool design so whatever. If any of you get a chance to see them in concert i highly urge you to go.
O yea! and they totally gave out free cds to everyone (only 9 songs but still!) who does that?! crazy nice rich musicians, that's who.

1 comment: