Sunday, March 29, 2009

best chat ever

ok...just as i wrote what i thought was a decent entry the internet connection failed and this is take 2. I suck at take 2's....mainly because I'm trying to recreate something which never works out too well-just look at Dukes of Hazzard or...Herbie unloaded..., and it sucks because i'm just pissy that I have to redo this.



Basically I came to the conclusion that I had a great chat with a friend tonight. It was like touching in with home base. Suddenly the little things in my life seemed interesting and I had emotion again-laughed, enjoyed hearing her comings and goings. I've decided that everyone needs their details friend. That friend that you can totally pour over the details with, analyze too much with, and expect them to enjoy it and give great reactions all throughout and not get bored with you. Everyone needs this person in their life otherwise...you just end up speaking in generalizations, impersonal summaries, and you aren't excited about life. Just my observation.

I'm just gonna go "curl up and die" for the millionth time

No comments:

Post a Comment