Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jimmer Jammer Fredette!

This announcer guy just cracks me up with his nick names: jimmer jammer, the spiderman, the brazilian bomber... I still haven't figured out the real purpose of sports announcers...i mean, while the actual game is going I can get, but afterwards? They just repeat themselves and make insights that even I already knew...of course, it is the mountain-not like it's ESPN...o well, i guess guys just like to talk about it.

I'm all set and headin' out-i'm sooo excited to see everyone! Of course as luck would have it I did NOT start having sinus problems just a day before my trip and I do NOT feel that pressure in my nose and burning down my throat. You see? It's my theory of tricking yourself into being well-dont' admit or think that you're sick and then you won't be....mind over matter baby...
now where is my medicine...

I must say that I'm also proud of my wrapping job for Amanda's and Jack's presents tho I hope it makes it there ok in my carry on and doesn't tear-i don't know if I could replicate it again.
I hear it's rainy and cold up there-bring it on! my russian coat is clean and reunited with all its buttons and i'm ready.

I have fun seeing how little of a bag I can manage to bring just to impress people. I'm taking my smallest suit case and it's not bad-if I didn't have the wedding present it would all fit EASY.

um...what am I doing up? I'm NOT getting sick and I need to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment