Monday, March 2, 2009

moral or not moral, that is the question

wow....what an explosive night...terrorists in the whitehouse (never mind it's totally impossible how they did it, but still...) and that stupid senator is really starting to tick me off-when they brought in the hostages I half jokingly said: ooo! go with him first! Agent Walker sort of redeemed herself tonight...
while watching shows like this it makes me wonder-i know the church's stance on having to kill in defense etc/ war how it's different than just murdering and being a huge sin etc-or something to that effect, ya know, self defense....but what about this situation-i mean...it is self defence/ defense for the whole country but say the person doesn't have a weapon but you know they're with the bad guys etc, i mean....would it be ok to end it right there or would you have to risk taking them prisoner or only wounding them etc....
i dunno...not that this really matters just...i always wonder what i'd do in similar situations, and it seems it would be hard to be active in the church and effective as an agent etc, thus my question.

Next week's looks REALLY good.

I helped my brother look at how to register for classes tonight-it almost put me into a slight panic attack, just all the memories of stresses/schedules/where I'm gonna live etc and realizing more and more clearly that I don't really have a safety net of friends out there anymore-only if drea manages to hold on 8)

o well, it'll all be ok.

3 comments:

  1. It's okay to end it right there, in my humble opinion. Although probably I never could!

    This episode almost gave me a heart attack, I was so scared that Bill would get killed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whit!! I totally read the first paragraph to your post without reading on and thought it was real life you were talking about.(I obviously don't watch a lot of TV) so I IMMEDIATELY go to google news. Then I read the second paragraph and found out you were talking about a TV show. haha. wow. It's too early... :o)

    P.S. if you change your background to plain ol' "minima" it will just have your pretty green and black background instead of both that background and your blue one. did that make any sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! To change your background, from the dashboard go to "layout" then "pick new template" Then just pick the first one -- minima. Let me know how it works out!

    ReplyDelete