Tuesday, March 17, 2009

somewhere only we know

alright, alright. So I forgot....but, i'll have every single one of you know that I got up and I wore green today-consciously I may have been unaware but deep down my loyalties rang true.
I guess I haven't really taken specific notice of the dates this week since I'm not in the office and just playing with the kiddies.
I, of course, quickly began redeeming myself. I made four leaf clover chocolate chip cookies with Gretta and I'll have you know that one of them remotely resembled a four leaf clover. Also there was a leprechaun one. I got off early and it was such a gorgeous day that the second I got home I took Copper for a walk-my favorite walk. Though it wasn't dusk/twilight, it was still great. There are some really cool trees along that trail and when the sun hits em' a certain way it reminds me of my favorite painting in the MOA on campus-i hope it's still there...it should be.
Anyway....um, I almost killed copper, haha he's a lil older than I remember and was dragging pretty bad, but we got him to the lake but had to call mom to come get us cause I think a return trip would have finished him off. Good thing it wasn't humid.
Then I changed so that I was wearing more green-along with my irish soccer team scarf that an investigator gave to me before I left when we found out that we both loved ireland-i need to write her.
I randomly watched Luck of the Irish-some st. patty's day disney movie that I remembered from a long time ago and after dinner it was all about far and away. Despite a few slow transitions it really is good. Good music, acting, gorgeous landscapes, and accents that you can't beat-and it's not just a chick flick; there's boxing, gun fights, racing, and they don't even end up together until the last minute of the film-just like it should be.
Anyway, it was good and tomorrow me and dad will plan out the trip more-apparently he knows a guy over there and will get good ideas of where to go. We're totally doing the bed and breakfast thing-doing the local taste of things no hotels/touristy stuff etc.
I might possibly have tomorrow off which brings me much joy-I rarely get to honestly sleep in since Saturday mornings are usually temple runs, and Sunday is church.
oh.....it's gonna be good.

2 comments:

  1. wait wait wait wait WAIT! you are going to Ireland??? UMMM that is SO unfair. and I am SO jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually now it looks like just scotland, but i know!!!!

    ReplyDelete