Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm baaaaaack....

i'm sure no one actually even noticed that I was gone-after all, it was only a few days of me not being on the internet but it draaaaaaged by for me. I learned many helpful things this weekend:
I can't have my dog ever sleep with me on the bed. It's just gross...all the hair...and the smell....and feeling that I can't roll over or thrash around if I want to for fear of smacking the dog....and I get so hot cause it's sleeping ontop of the covers pinning me down but there's no way i was letting her get under the covers. Yea...so I've decided I have to get a big bed when I get married cause I gots to have my space... course...maybe a husband is different than a dog...hahahaha.
anywho
Easter was great. Allison (my oldest cuz) and her husband and kids came over for dinner and then we talked/played around. I got totally owned by zak in disney trivia but have you read the adult questions??? it's like...who produced the such and such movie that you've never heard of that happened back in the 60s.
Lil calvin-their youngest was soo funny. he's like what...2?3? and he's totally OCD, haha. We had all gotten up from the table after the game and there was a cup sitting there and he got it and put it in the sink and when pointed out he pushed in all the chairs and made them straight. It was soo funny-awww some of the wonderful joys of the richards' genes. Allison asked if I was a neat freak like dad and dad busted out laughing (i didnt' think it was THAT funny...) I mean I'm not a pig, but I'm not compulsive like he is that's for sure. Now i'll just make his silverware slightly crooked at his place or other fun ways to bug him 8)

Me and Ben finally went to a movie-after each driving to a different theatre and having to settle for monsters vs. aliens......yikes. I was so surprised at the number of adults there....without kids...i mean what's their excuse? We were there cause there was nothing else at that time-last minute options, these people chose to come to this and they were laughing so hard like it was funny or something...there were prolly three parts that i honestly laughed at....shrug. Star Trek looks pretty good-excited for that one, but other than that-not much out there.

The one annoying thing about this dog sitting thing is that it threw my work-out schedule off and no i have to do 4 times this week which is fine and prolly necessary with all the easter candy i got. This was the first year mom didn't hide the baskets etc. I almost missed it, not that it took long to find-how many places could a big basket be? washer, dryer, freezer, big cupboards...that reminds me of when we were kids and mom would buy candy for sunday night game night and she would have to hide it but the second she left the house to go somewhere I was on the trail and would always find it and she would get so frustrated when she'd get it out Sunday night half eaten 8) yea...I was a candy junky.

No comments:

Post a Comment