Thursday, April 30, 2009

death and taxes

YES!!!!
i finally did it!
I received my first hit outside the states (it's up to you decide whether i'm talking secret assassin stuff or people who read this-either way it's way cool!)

Today is the day. Today is the day that I go into the dentist's office for the first time since being home from Russia. yikes. I didn't use to hate the dentist's office-actually as a kid I was pretty indifferent and after a few cavities, years with braces, i could just pretty much lay and there and sweat any procedure out and that's not why I hate it. I hate it cause more often than not I find out something is wrong and they have to do something which is very expensive and it seems to have been my luck that this always happens when I am not insured for whatever dumb reason. I remember back in the day when we'd just pay a co-sign of 20-odd bucks and it was done....simpler times....sigh

oh my gosh i'm actually talking about insurance on this thing?! I am SO sorry, sheesh that must have been painful for you-on better news, i've added some of my favorite classical pieces to my playlist so check them out and be cultured 8)
um...so i finished the count of monte cristo yesterday and it's the first time that I can't decide which i like more-the movie or the book. It's just weird cause normally the book is better hands down but this one i'm not so sure...it doesnt' help that i had already seen the movie so i was expecting a certain ending and when i didn't get it i was a lil dissapointed and the movie, for obvious reasons, was way more actiony which is understandable, but the book was still really good and i encourage all to read it and watch the movie too! Oh man, but the moment when the count leaves his lil balloon at the party that introduces him to society and he walks down the stairs in his long coat/jacket and it's slow motion and the wind makes the coat sweep behind him etc and he just has that lil smile and says greetings-what a great moment!!! man...I will ALWAYS love guys in those long period coats/don't know what it is about them but I love it.

well now that i've bored you with insurance stories and made all the guys queezy i think i'll call it an entry.

o yea! and happy 23rd to my best bud HEATHER!!!!
o yea, and i had a crazy dream that we were in canada because we didnt' want to pay to go all the way to scotland-which was apparently bordering canada so it was like a mini day trip to see what our trip in the fall would be like and i was trying to find my documents/passport or something and my dad kept saying it didn't matter that we'd worry about it later and i was getting really frustrated cause he wouldn't help me or think it was important and then mom randomly got sort of attacked by this way weird animal that almost looked like a boar-but we were in the car and it got up on the hood and i tried to turn on the windshield wipers to knock it off.
so ya know, typical dream. (i just realized that i made that all one sentence-yea for run-ons!)

No comments:

Post a Comment