Wednesday, April 1, 2009

oh what a malay (sp?)

I really do believe in there being a balance in everything. Everything evens out eventually; it all comes out in the wash. Last night was a perfect example. Marla has the complete opposite of what I have but she would have to in order to compensate right? Too bad it can't be spread around a little more evenly ;)

So I bought and watched Penelope starring christina ricci, reese witherspoon, and my favorite james mcavoy. I was really surprised by this movie-was NOT what i was expecting, but it was still enjoyable-funny, cute, and...did i mention james mcavoy is in it? seriously it was all worth it just for this end scene. Normally I'm not a fan of when guys just go in for the kill, in this case, chasing the girl down and the whole forceful thing, but...he does it so well and in a non predator-type way, haha.

It's very reminiscent of a kiss he shared with anne hathoway in becoming jane...i'll see if i can find that clip-i'm having fun with the clips right now.

I need to get out more...

No comments:

Post a Comment