Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Say it ain't so tony, say it ain't so!

So Monday night was a shocker...here are my two theories, (obviously there's only really two options here) 1st. Tony is a true bad guy. Problems with this: besides the obvious, Why did Tony get Jack involved in the first place. I mean, towards the beginning of the season when they thought it was all over and tony came and talked to jack on the steps and let him know it was not over-why would he do that? ...unless he was working for some guy that wanted to not only succeed at his terrorist attempts but also so cocky as to prove he could win against jack, or it was all just a rouse (sp?) to keep jack and the fbi busy while the real deal was going on undetected... I don't know, it doesn't quite all add up for me.
Second option that my mom came up with (all be it, in the midst of denial that tony could be bad): that tony is still actually good but seeing that that one guy (whoops) was already dying and used it as an opportunity to gain some trust from the bad guys-the ol' just kidding I really am one of you in order to stay connected with what they're planning next. Of course this doesn't all add up either because it showed a clip of him shooting himself in next week's episode to fake that he was still good-why go through that when he could still go with the bad guys and take on that role? ....I don't know, but it's bugging the heck out of me! If he is bad, then Michelle just needs to come back from the grave and b-slap him so hard-seriously, joining the same type of people that got her killed.
anywho
there was another reason i was writing in here and that rant that you just experienced was just a thing in the back of my mind....crap what was i wanting to write about....
um....
.......pudding........

dang it! it's too soon for alsheimers! didn't see this one coming...and if I had I would have forgotten it anyway since my brain has the memory capabilities of a goldfish.
hmph...
well i really can't remember-and i really had an excited feeling about it too, ya know? like i knew exactly what i wanted to say and it was going to feel good to get it all out...
well i'm considering going to this tea party thing if my mom will come with cause i dont' want to drive in all that traffic. It's kind of funny cause on the news they were talking with organizers all over the country and then offering them tea etc cause it was cold and I was like....wait a second...wasn't the point to throw out the tea(in the original tea party of course, i realise this is different)-this is righteous indignation people! It's kind of convenient working towards a better government and supporting the Word of Wisdom. hahaha I was just thinking of the reactions the russians would have had at the original tea party-what?! you're just ruining all that tea?! why?! what's wrong with you?! tea is a big deal to them...it's culture. Frankly, if a beverage had to represent my culture I wouldn't want it to be some gross tasting hot water-why not hot cocoa? Everyone loves that. Granted I haven't tried all teas and there was one once that I actually liked and would drink it for enjoyment rather than to not die of the cold, but like all amazing discoveries, it was a one time thing. yup, I could never find it after that, sigh. but now i'm back in the ol' US of A where hot drinks are used for political statements and not for staying alive in winter so I guess it's not that big of a deal.

I really wish I could remember what I wanted to talk about...

1 comment: